Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shiseido White Lucent Anti Dark Circles Eye Cream Set @ Tangs Orchard

Photo 23-11-12 1 07 27 PM

I did a review of Shiseido White Lucent Anti Dark Circles Eye Cream previously  in May 2012 and have been recommending the product to my friends as it is my top favorite eye cream :) I have finished a bottle and finds that it really helps to keep my eye areas well hydrated. I also love its lightweight texture and light flora scent. For those who have missed the review do check it out :) 

I have been wanting to repurchase the product and could not resist getting the eye cream set while i was at Tangs Orchard with a friend last week as the set comes with several travel sized products. The beauty consultant informed us that the set is exclusive to Tangs Orchard and also reassured me that Shiseido White Lucent products are safe for pregnant women and my friend also ended up getting a set although she was intending to purchase only Shiseido 140th Anniversary Inspiration Set. We paid S$80 for the set which is the price of the full size eye cream and the free travel sized products in the set consist of the Brightening Cleansing Foam w 50ml, Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched w 25ml, Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion w 15 ml and Intensive Brightening Mask 1 pc. For those who have been wanting to try out the eye cream, you can consider getting the set which is a really good deal ;)

No comments: