Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Review Of NEW Biore Skin Caring Cleanser Series & Scrub

Screen Shot 2013-01-07 at 8.37.16 PM

Biore, the popular Japanese drugstore brand which i'm sure alot of readers are familiar with has made improvements to their facial cleanser series. The new Biore Facial foam has high cleansing ability with zero irritation to the skin. It is able to give the skin a thorough cleanse without stripping off skin’s natural moisture. I was delighted when i was offered a chance to review this new skin caring cleanser series. Thanks Elfaine for sending me the facial foam mild (for normal to combination skin) and facial scrub.

Photo 3-1-13 9 45 11 AM

Biore facial foam comes in a lovely new packaging and there are 4 different types of facial foam to suit various skin concerns. You can refer to the table below to find out which facial foam suits you more:

Screen Shot 2013-01-07 at 8.42.56 PM

More information about the newly improved facial foam:

Cleanses & Improves. 1 minute is all you need. This new improved and made in Japan series launched on 3rd Jan 2013 in Singapore and i was happy to receive a set for review last month :)

It boost a new Skin Purifying Technology:
- High Cleansing Efficacy vs competitors
- No penetration to skin = No damage to skin
- The first cleanser that works to rebalance skin – reduce oil at T-zone (forehead and nose) and replenish moisture at U- zone (cheek and chin).
- Non residue, Non irritating, Vitalize Skin!

My Review:

Photo 3-1-13 9 45 45 AM

To me, the basic requirements for a good cleanser - it should leave skin feeling well-cleansed, moistened and soft after use and not contain any harsh ingredients which may cause dryness, irritations or breakouts to skin. The Biore Facial Foam satisfy all my basic requirements for a good cleanser and i have been using it daily for the past 2 weeks :) I love that it is really suitable for my combination skin and T-zone area appears less oily. I also love its light flora scent which makes cleansing my skin a pleasant and refreshing experience. 

Photo 13-1-13 4 19 37 PM
Cleansing my face is a breeze as i only need to use a small amount of cleanser and it turns foamy after i lather with some water!

Skin feels refreshed, well cleansed and smooth without the dry and uncomfortable tight feeling that some facial cleanser caused me. Next is my review of the facial scrub.

Photo 3-1-13 9 45 50 AM

I love the tiny exfoliating beads found in the scrub which did not cause any discomfort or irritations to my skin. It is so mild and gentle to the skin that you can use it daily although i prefers to use it twice a week and use the facial foam for daily use. I notice my skin looking brighter and feels smoother instantly after using the scrub. My hubby also gave it a try and he also loves it. It is important to use a mild facial scrub once a week to remove the dead skins cells and to prevent clogged pores and the dreaded breakouts. With regular exfoliation, our skin is also better able to absorb the skincare products we apply.

Photo 13-1-13 4 18 35 PM
Biore scrub with tiny beads

I find the prices of Biore cleanser series and scrub really reasonable and value for money as it is made in Japan. I love using Japanese skincare products as they are known for producing quality products that are suitable for Asians. Overall i love this updated cleansing series and would likely do a repurchase if i'm looking for a drugstore brand facial foam and scrub as i find it works as well or even better than some of the branded cleansers i have used.

No comments: