Monday, March 11, 2013

I Love Reading My Favorite Local SPH Magazines On My iPad :)


digital-launch-feb13

Good piece of news for those who loves reading popular local SPH female magazines like Her World, Cosmopolitan, Simply Her, Shape and CLEO :) If you have been hoping like me that it is available in digital version so that you can read it conveniently using your beloved tablets and smart phones, rejoice as you can now do so through the Apple App Store and Google Play since February 2013. I have recently bought my favorite magazines from Magzter directly and SPH is offering discounts of up to 37% for annual subscriptions of its magazines on the website!!!

Photo 10-3-13 8 25 21 PM

You can also purchase single issues of your favorite magazines at a cheaper rate. I have already purchased annual subscriptions of Young Parents, Simply Her and Her World magazines and only have to pay about S$3+ per copy after the discounts and that is alot of savings for those who are on a budget and still do not wish to cut back on reading their favorite monthly magazines ;) I can now read the magazines conveniently on the trains without having to carry the heavy magazines around and also save some trees and precious storage space too.

Photo 10-3-13 8 25 38 PM

I also read in the newspaper awhile back that SPH will also be introducing digital versions of its other popular magazines like The Singapore Women's Weekly in the coming months and i will definitely be subscribing to its digital versions too :) Do purchase the magazines before the special discounts end for the annual subscriptions.

(Source: http://www.sphmagazines.com.sg/news/2013/02/18/seven-of-sph-magazines’-best-loved-women’s-titles-now-available-digitally)

No comments: