Monday, October 6, 2014

Happiness Is...

regular fun outings to the beach with my boy and seeing him enjoying his outdoor play :) My boy loves playing in the sand and 'digging for treasures' ;) He also likes to look at the sea and we have been making regular trips to Sembawang beach which is nearby our place.



All these regular trips to the beach is giving me the excuse to shop for more of my favorite Havaianas flip flops from online retailer Zalora. I love shopping at Zalora as they offer 30 day free return, free delivery for purchases above $40 and cash on delivery. If you are new to Zalora and subscribe to their newsletter, you can also get $10 off your purchases.

Check out some of my favorite Havaianas flip flops from Zalora below. They are really comfortable to wear and perfect for outings to the beach. Have fun shopping for cool flip flops at Zalora :)






No comments: