Tuesday, January 6, 2015

In Love With Elly's Chinese New Year Collection For Kids

For those looking for Chinese New Year Clothes for your toddlers, do check out one of my favorite Children's Clothes store "Elly".  I purchased their cute and colorful trucks designed shorts for my boy previously and he loves it. He is in the crazy about all types of vehicles stage and loves all things to do with vehicles :) I love their new CNY collections and am eying their Mandarin-collared shirt for boys for my little guy. I think he will love Elly's red trucks designed shirt and will be getting one for my boy.


Their cute little cheongsam for girls are really pretty and makes me wish i have a little girl to dressed up too for CNY hehe :)


You can find more pictures of their collections on their Facebook page. Happy shopping.


(Pictures source: https://ellyloves.wordpress.com/2015/01/06/presenting-home/)

No comments: