Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Feeling Emotional...


30 March 2015…the day my baby finally weans off his milk bottle and starts drinking his fresh milk from his new Munchkin straw bottle after several failed attempts and changed of water bottles :) My little guy turns 2 this month and we went to the Zoo and River Safari on his birthday and he had lot of his favorite ice cream and cake treats this month. I will share more pictures soon. 

Dearest J, you will always be mummy's baby and the person i love the most in the world. I hope you will stay healthy and happy always. He was supposed to attend playgroup since last November but hubby and i have not been comfortable with the idea of him attending school at such a young age and we decided to heed his PD's advice to start school at 3 so as to build up his immune system and since i'm able to stay home to take care of him. I look forward to more fun adventures with my little guy and cooking more delicious and nutritious meals for him. 

No comments: